Kijima-san & Yamada-san - Vol. 1 Ch. 5

I know he's not actually going to come clean in the first volume, but boy would that be a nice change of pace.

Dex-chan lover
If my man had said something like "Oh was it your younger brother who wrote it? What a shame, I would have loved if you were the one who wrote it" and boom, he would have killed it bro. She's fucking thirsty for him and he knows that so, nothing wrong with that.

we know his ass isn’t going to confess since it’s early (volume wise) but they get to go on a date so it’s a win for us. also this manga always makes me feel so happy

Dex-chan lover
I don't mind if it happens fast. It would be interesting to see their relationship grow with her knowing that he can hear her thoughts

Fed-Kun's army
OMG I was expecting more build up but I AM HERE FOR THIS. Would love to see how they tackle dating!!

Dex-chan lover
A bold strategy. Lets see if it pays off.

I kinda hope for a twist where she actually is put off by the mind reading and we get and angst arc and then a reconciliation arc.

Dex-chan lover
Right. So instead of keeping your powers to yourself and use them to be the best boyfriend ever, now you're saddling her with the knowledge that she can never be confortable thinking around you.
How is that the better choice?

Dex-chan lover
pheew things picking uppppp.

@goarachnidlaser i guess if he didn't tell her and just made use of his power he wouldn't be being true to her and that's gonna make him guilty? Also she wouldn't be falling in love with the real him but everything she wants him to be

Dex-chan lover
@leusee

Which sounds fine and dandy in theory. But like so many other ethical quandaries, it tend to fail in real world practice.

Ask yourself if you had the choice of learning that your SO can't avoid reading your mind or living in blissful ignorance, only with a particularly empathetic SO, what would you choose?

Users who are viewing this thread