Boukenka ni Narou! Skill Board de Dungeon Kouryaku

Gao

I like it so far hopefully next chapter(s) will keep me interested

Aggregator gang
I literally just spent 5 minutes making an account to point out that although a lot of people are sick of [Isekai] mangas it doesn't help that problem when people conflate [Isekai] with [Game] like manga the correct genre name for this specific manga if I had to say would be either [Post-Apocolyptic Fantasy] or [Dystopian Fantasy] but definitely not [Psudo Reverse Isekai].

That is all.

It doesn't have to be isekai. As long as there are dungeons and monsters, I'm content

Dex-chan lover
It's not isekai... it's just low fantasy so far. Ppl need to get their terms straight.

Fed-Kun's army
Why the fuck isn't anyone using guns? Why would a modern world suit everyone up in pseudo-medieval armor and have them carry swords?

Dex-chan lover
>Modern world setting
>Shitty medieval armor design
Excuse me what the heck

Dex-chan lover
And here I thought Isekai Authors were the only hacks that needed to rely on Game Mechanic cliches.

Dex-chan lover
Suspiciously similar to that Chinese story about a guy who is often ignored and therefore has super stealth powers in a world where dungeons and monsters appear in modern times and he gets all the ladies

Hi. Is there any translated light novel for this? can somebody give me a link

@Madcat6204 that was my first reaction as well... unfortunately authors who write unironically cliché stories usually don't pay too much attention to worldbuilding

Double-page supporter
He better go for that busty redhead in the pinstripe suit, I am not reading this for what looks to be a flat-chested middle-schooler with a hoodie & stick fetish.

Fed-Kun's army
1. Not an isekai, just a fantasy with game shit mixed in
2. I agree with everyone else, why the fuck would you use swords if ya can use guns? I know that in japan its illegal to carry fire weapons, but still youd think they would make an exception. If Gate and Fables(the comic) has taught me anything is that modern technology beats fantasy shit
3. And yet another guy with a leveling cheat, like thats anything ndw2

Honestly i cant see why this is suppose to be popular, but it has potential...like any new fantasy/isekai manga and then gets runied after first ark ends

Users who are viewing this thread