Dragon Ball Gaiden: That Time I Got Reincarnated as Yamcha!

This manga makes a mistake a lot of dragon ball fans who mock Yamcha refuse to consider.

Yamcha's power limit is achieved when he trained with kaoi-sama, so unlike gohan who got his potential unlocked at Namek but got stronger later on also growing up, Yamcha's power limit should have reached that point in this manga.

The power limit Yamcha achieved was big enough to defeat Rikun 1 on 1 with no real effort. Rikun's power level was highenough to defeat vegeta easily even if he had already powered up from recovering from the battle at earth. So Yamcha becomes strong enough to have defeated vegeta at the earth battle

Power Uploader
KeybladeMaster, Yamcha's fight against Recoom only happened in anime filler, so it's not canon.

Contributor
as someone whos never read dragon ball or knows anything about it this was still entertaining

Contributor
The official English translation by Viz is out. It contains a few volume-exclusive stories that are not on here. So, you know, support the official release.

Dex-chan lover
Still love that above everything it was caused by the gods.

Dex-chan lover
Better than i expect. The drawing skill is better than the one do new dragon ball super tbh. If this get release on Jump. Why Tori didn't choose this author instead

Contributor
@Tcof

My guess? Effort. Dragongarowlee puts a bunch of effort into his art, and as a result he can only do so much. I'm pretty sure the magazine releases were delayed because he needed more time. He couldn't do a monthly manga like Super.

Double-page supporter
Good, but some of this artist's non-official doujinshi was better in terms of storyline, imo. Art is great though, and it's a fun premise.

A happy accident, I'm so happy I stumbled upon this. This is honestly a trip! I always felt bad for Yamcha, I loved him in Dragon Ball, I thought he was so cool... only to see his character kindda take a nose dive in Z. It was nice to see him being so cool again, even for a little while~

Users who are viewing this thread