Dr. Stone

Group Leader
How did they kept the language intact so they could be understood thousands of years later? That would be possible if they had just waken up some years before the beginning of the story, but if they were the last of humanity for thousands of years... It would be worse than trying to talk with ancient Egyptians in Modern Coptic...

BCS

Dex-chan lover
>6 survivors is a tiny genepool to work with.

6 survivors is wincest.

The going "theory" is that occasionally some people would break free from the stone and gradually join the tribe to "refresh" the language to modern Japanese, and to prevent the inbreeding. But their's no proof of it either way. It's just a story so enjoy the ride and don't dig to deep if you want to keep enjoying I guess.

Why is it that jaimini's box is uploaded but not mangstream?

Power Uploader
MangaStream does not allow rehosting and Jaimini's Box is far superior in their translations.

6 survivors but they were all different races or at least multiple race of non-relatives.

din

All was good before ch44. Like wtf, after 3700 years there is only 40 of them (just how many bad ones did they send out side of village? 100 000?) and they didn't build or learn shit? Like come on, their blood there from astronauts, very smart and healthy people. How the fuck could they be so stupid, to only know how to make booze?

3700 years of inbreeding lmao. they've been inbreeding so much the english monarchy could only dream of being at their level

Power Uploader
Jaimini's Box does not allow for their chapters to be on MangaDex.

Contributor
Glad to see this being updated on mangadex! This is the only title I went to kissmanga for. Hopefully the group decides to forgo the delay but baby steps.

Dex-chan lover
Author: let me build main characters, with obvious romance from the start to hook the readers, then completely remove the main couple of the story to focus the rest of the story on some character nobody really gives a fuck about.

senku is easily more interesting and entertaining than his generic friend and love interest.

This series is sure is flexible. Just went back to check out chapter 1 thought that I would have never thought it would end up here from where it starts.

Users who are viewing this thread