Chi no Wadachi

Lemme know if any of the chapters need reuploading. I'll get to it as quick as I can.

Sorry guys, seems most of the pages aren't viewable. I'll try the whole FTP thing once I get the details.

mangastream don't want their stuff to be reploaded on other website by the way

Because Jaimini's 7 chapters cant be uploaded by nonmembers and Mangastream is a bundle of sticks I dont think this series will be updated anytime soon on Dex

Have some chapters been deleted or something? I've noticed same thing occurring with other titles, unless I'm going crazy

Fed-Kun's army
Well this is creepy as fuck. And not in some tawdry incest bullshit kind of way (at least not yet).

Double-page supporter
dahell he lick her mom
dis incest shit is lit yo i tell ya

Now that Mangastream is gone forever, can I upload all the chapters I archived from their site? (There are watermarks and "do not reupload" notices, but they're now gone (forever?) and how else are people to read this manga? I have all the chapters, and the Jaimini's Box alternatives (for the first few; the only ones they did); except for Chapter 61

What's up with the sarcastic off comments in the beginning and the ending of these chapters about being happy that Mangastream is dead or that Bentoki or whatever reported Mangastream to the police?

You are being sarcastic, right?

Contributor
Chapter 65 on JB https://jaiminisbox.com/reader/read/chi-no-wadachi/en/0/65/
@Darthagnon Ask mods about this but it should be allowed since group died.

Wow. Now that you've removed the chapter I was reading I no longer have a bookmark...
Great site!

Users who are viewing this thread