Bocchi-sensei! Teach me MangaDex! - Ch. 5 - Following Manga (3), MDList (1)

Fed-Kun's army
Bocchi teaching how to share manga with friends when she is having a hard time to make friend…

There's an error in the panel bottom right. "Dropped" does not remove the eyes, it just keeps their current state.

Anyone else thought clicking the eye above the chapter list on the manga page would mark all chapters as "read?"
I wish that was the case.

Hello friends ! :D I have a question about the buttom "Completed" .
By putting a manga on "Completed" does it mean : "I have finished reading all the chapters" But when there is an update on this manga, will the status go to "Reading" because there is a new chapter ?

Thanks for your reply ! I am new in this website.

"Following" actually removes any eyes, so if you think "I've read all current, so I'll say Completed but then switch to Following"... yeah sadly doesn't work like that

Hi, I read all the manga I followed, but I noticed that in the above Follow Tab, the eye still in "Unread" icon.

I tried the method of changing in each followed manga, at the reading progress to "completed" (as according to the tutorial) . But I worried that if there is a new chapter, I will either not be notified or the icon at the Follow Tab will automatically change to "read" icon. So, after i click in the progress to completed and change back to ongoing reading, the icon revert into their unread icon.

Please help

Users who are viewing this thread