APOSIMZ

Never seen its regular chapters on any scanlations site: is it already licensed in english and the scanlators are avoiding it for that reason?

it reminds me alot of a manga called blame, just this one i think would do way better if it had more chapters

Double-page supporter
It does seem to be available at Comixology
https://www.comixology.com/APOSIMZ/comics-series/91138

So, I'd say that it's licensed as a series. (Unless I am mistaken about the title)

it's by the same author as Blame so no wonder you're reminded of it, and yeah it's licensed in english by Kodansha

Contributor
Does not contain actual chapters for the series. Only the oneshot Ningyou no Kuni (Country of Dolls) that Aposimz is adapted from.

Gotta get a new submission going.

Dex-chan lover
Actually pretty good. Definitely a step up from the mediocrity of KoS, if only because it's an original story as opposed to a generic shounen-ish dumpster fire. This has a unique feel to it; I'd describe it as a "tribal cyberpunk", kind of like the last arc of Biomega.

I still much prefer Nihei's previous art style, though.

It’s good it has an official scanlation. I think the author’s art doesn’t look great in low quality scans.

Not the best Nihei's manga. Feels really rushed here and there. Sometimes it feels like it's missing frames or even pages. Many characters get introduced just to die on the next page. Some scenes are just rip-offs of other Nihei's works. But still it becomes kinda fun later, just need to wait like 3 volumes till interesting things start happening

Users who are viewing this thread