●REC - Oneshot

At first i thought it was H. I was worried that it might be, so i check the tag. The tag only shows Dj, i was contemplating. Staring at it since i was in the car with my parents and left to me my sister... But when i tap the chapter link i did not regret what happened next. It's a well executed emotional scene. I almost cried.

Fed-Kun's army
The ending is a little confusing.
I always overthink things like this, so lets pretend its a happy ending.

The girl is dead, it's a sad ending guys.

brb crying ma heart out

I thought this was some weird ass hentai shit. Turns out it's wholesome as heck and got me right in the feels.

Aggregator gang
She was yet to get into middle school and the father looked young (thin and tired but young)
at the end he looked old and with grey hair yet she looked like she's still the same

my guess is she died and this is another daughter he had later

Contributor
There is a obvious time progression here, the father at the starting has black hair and looked young. However at the end he looks likes he has aged quite a bit also, the jump from dedicated camera to smartphone also suggest a time progression. But this time progression doesn't affect the girl either it just a hallucination or as @gamma2015 says it might be possible that he had another child later on.

I personally hope it's the latter cause even tho life is unfair you ought to keep moving.

Dex-chan lover
ross.jpg

Dex-chan lover
The author said the story was meant to be ambiguous, I choose to believe that's a younger sister.

Users who are viewing this thread