The Strongest Girl

Group Leader
I have uploaded all of our currently scanlated chapters. We haven't abandoned the series yet - the translator has been busy with school.

As for the direction the series is going as of chapter 16...
I am beginning to loathe Yena. If Sae-mi really is her one and only true friend, what the hell is she doing telling Sae-mi that she likes Young-min (whether she actually means it or not)? Is this how you treat your one and only true friend? Yena is a privileged, elite child of an enormously wealthy family who, as typical of such persons, feels that she deserves to get whatever she wants without regard to the wants or desires of anyone else, including her so-called best friend. In this case, it was not a case of a mark of real friendship that took guts to voice, but a proclamation of, "I want him and I don't give a shit that you want him, too."

Yena is shipping the other two hard. This is an attempt to make Sae-mi take some initiative, since Young-min is the usual sharp-as-a-bag-of-hammers male mc.

I thought it was fairly clear from the way she tried to tease the admission out, and was disappointed by the request to come along.

Also she manipulated the other two getting into stereotypical high school romance situations, come on man.

Dex-chan lover
I agree with @duodecimus.
You could totally see her reaching when she was trying to explain how she supposedly fell for him--like, uh, yeah, we'll say that. And she was so transparently trying to corner Sae-mi into finally admitting she liked him too.

Group Leader
Well, we argued about what Yena was doing back on batoto (https://vatoto.com/comic/_/comics/the-strongest-girl-r20828), and I don't feel like re-hashing it all over again. Even if what she's doing is to spur Sae-mi into confessing, like Gatar said back then, "...it's still a dick move... A real friend would be honest and open and not try to manipulate you into doing what they think is right." The key word here is manipulate, something that Yena obviously enjoys doing to her so-called best friend.

Double-page supporter
I don’t like Young-min. He seems like a jerk which is why I actually kinda anti-ship Sae-mi and him. I would rather see Sae-mi end up with someone than some jerk

Group Leader
Just a note to let you all know that this project is finally moving forward. We have a new translator and I have just finished proofreading the text for chapter 18. It should not be long before the chapter is finished and uploaded. Sorry for the long delay.

Group Leader
ch18 will be released soon.TM it's taking me a while to clean, redraw, and typeset because i'm redrawing all sfx, small text, and monologues, and this series is chalk full of those things

mrf

Woah the delay even if the story going to change translator but the delay...

Group Leader
When I started scanlating this series with UMR Scans, it was pretty cute. Unfortunately, Yena, the manipulative rich bitch and her "maid" have completely ruined the story and turned it into utter garbage.

Users who are viewing this thread