Hungry Marie

Power Uploader
@Nami The previous 1-19 were done by Jaimini's~box~ https://mangadex.org/group/56 and they don't want anyone uploading their stuff here so unless a different scanlation group does them the missing chapters are not going to get uploaded.

Contributor
I missed this kind of humor. I wonder if Tamura has another series lined up...

I can see why it got axed, but it's mostly only if you read this in constant comparison to Beelzebub (tsukkomi Oga feels so strange). Also because it was running in Jump. Jump is not a great place for a Romcom that isn't a harem or wish fulfilment

Thank you for updating this!

This manga has had an identity crisis for several chapters now. It doesn't know what it wants to be and it creates rules that it constantly then breaks or discards. It makes it real hard to enjoy.

Dex-chan lover
When you don't remember the last chapter like me this one feels out of place.

@rigald00

I-Revo, MxO, Double Arts, Rough Sketch Senpai, and God only knows how many more. It's like Ceiye said, if the romcoms isn't harem, wish-fulfilment, or easily merchandised, it's gonna get axed. I do believe it's sister publication is more lenient I think(Jump SQ) since Taisho Otome wasn't harem or wish-fulfilment and it comfortably ran it's course there and even got a sort of sequel.

Edit: Was about to add Mogusa-san since it only has 17 chapters on here and is lisetd as complete, but saw on Baka that it ran for 10 volumes(Monsuga was a similar case as it ran for 14 volumes) which is a decently good run by any metric. Kanojo wa Rokurokub and Sakamoto Desu Ga? were definetly cut shorter than they should have been.

That's what I don't get either. MxO and Double Arts WERE popular, just not necessarily with the shonen demo of their magazines(both were actually more popular with seinen demo's) so I see no reason to have axed them like they did other than lack of merchandisibility. Ditto for I-Revo and Rough Sketch Senpai. They could have still ported them over here and they would have sold incredibly well though.

Aggregator gang
Ah, so this is axed... Well while I a fan of gender benders, I couldnt really find this to be good or as interesting as I hoped. It just didnt seem to play out right. Guess I can see why it was axed.

@Velsy For real, it was all over the place. It made rules for itself and consistently broke them.

If a manga could be ADHD, it'd be this one.

Users who are viewing this thread