Fights Breaking Through The Heavens - Ch. 299 - Tai Xu Fist

Double-page supporter
His power is increasing too much, he is gonna scream " za warudo" and the whole world is gonna die soon

Dex-chan lover
Didn't the others get anything done while Xiao Yan was freeing his teacher? I guess as soon as Xiao Yan left, both sides just ceased fighting and relaxed. When Xiao Yan came back, they suddenly resumed the fight, as if they had been fighting all the time.

Double-page supporter
@TheFiller yeah, probably her, if i'm not mistaken, she order her servant to observe Xiao Yan and helping him from the shadow if something "beyond his control" happen

@Kaarme then you still don't know about Wuxia ~ on Wuxia people fighting non stop for entire year as if nothing...
moreover on this scene when Xiao Yan didn't gone too long, probably just a hour or less....
on this manga adaptation, the fighting scenes got ended quite fast since it takes lot of pages if the author draw the full fight...

Double-page supporter
Thanks for the chapter!
Wonder who send xiong zhan there

@HDMI1 looking at the prequel's name, arent both right?

Oh. Shit. That fire lotus is gonna fuck shit up!

Also for everyone talking about where bear helper came from (can't remember his name, sorry), my guess would be from the ancient dragon clan

Dex-chan lover
Is that the sound off a overprotective dad sending extra helpers to keep his daughter safe i hear ?

also we need somebody to make a pedobear joke edit of page 21.

too much candies will ruin her teeth before her twelfth birthday party. 🤩

Users who are viewing this thread