Hakai-shin Magu-chan

Promising enough start, and damn am I glad to see a female protagonist. Not particularly funny for something that bills itself a comedy though but it'd be pretty tough to establish setting and characters while also having a gag a minute. Will pray it doesn't get axed within 4 months.

I really like MC she's a good kid and just weird enough to form a good combo with chibi Cthulu here.
Art is fine (even pretty good in key scenes imo), and could only get better with time.
Really hope this won't get axed too soon indeed, there's been too many titles with an interesting female lead that got stopped just this past few months. And I need some light comedy with potential to heartfelt moments à-la Saiki Kusuo, with some fantasy elements and without fanservice all over the place, this is perfectly what I've been waiting for on the Jump.

Double-page supporter
ƤӇ'ƝƓԼƲƖ MƓԼƜ'ƝƛƑӇ ƇƬӇƲԼӇƲ Ʀ'ԼƳЄӇ ƜƓƛӇ'ƝƛƓԼ ƑӇƬƛƓƝ

Contributor
This manga fits more Champion or Sunday, it won't survive in Jump.

Dex-chan lover
This must be what people call an instant-classic, this is the good shit

Is there any fan-translation for this? I'm missing a few chapters in between.
If only mangaplus accept payments for chapters.

A fun invader-type SoL gag manga. Cast has familiar roles, but are well utilized and add to the jokes. It's overall pleasant to read and has instances of wholesome. Underrated.

It can be both funny and heartwarming over the course of a single chapter. The latest chapters had me in tears, it was that good. I really cannot recommend this enough.

Users who are viewing this thread