I think you should try using DeepL instead of Google Translate, its a better machine translator.

Nep

Dex-chan lover
Yes. I, the thief have brought back the stolen book to the library and showed it to you after hearing it has gone missing.

This librarian is a genius. How many books does a person have to read to become so smart?

Also the next time I accept a fetch quest that involves returning books, I will definitely look at the quest giver with paranoia and a hidden dagger.

Dex-chan lover
i'd say that he can't be serious, because if ren stole it, why would he just take it out for the guards to see.

but with all the bullshit going around ATM, i can't even sure if this is impossible IRL.

Dex-chan lover
I don't know how it became the national library of England, but it made me laugh.

Dex-chan lover
Hah that Librarian is dumb as a brick. She just walked in with Fancy Pants one and two and they wanted to introduce her, obviously they know. Also, she kept it in her apron pocket, which was literally visible 24/7.

Dex-chan lover
Um.. The progress of the story isbkinda janky
Many thanks

Nep

Dex-chan lover
@Mogima Why would it be impossible irl? I mean, there are really dumb people that contradict themselves in the same sentence irl.

My country's minister once said "If there is a big table that can fit 10 people, you can sit 10 people there but there must be social distancing."

Dex-chan lover
Loving the world so far, very fantastical in the not so isekai RPG kind of way.

story... gonna keep myself shut for now

The worldbuilding seems different than other story, so I’m following this 🤔

The cliffhanger is so stupid though.. it’s obvious the book chooses its own owner, and he wants to imprison her;;

Librarian is an asshole and as dumb as a brick. Hurry up and either redeem yourself or disappear forever.

Aggregator gang
Librarian should probably be named "Licht", which means "Light". Also, a proofreader would help immensely to avoid the spelling and grammar errors.

Aggregator gang
OOF my dear Lolishou Scans. Pats. I don't have money to donate to you either so Idk how to help you I'm just leeching off of all the free content on this website. You can certainly improve on scanlating this manga though, & don't ever apologise for doing what you do out of your own effort, time & passion.

The two chapters pacing was quite fast so Idk how to digest this manga but I actually love the overall concept of it. Can't wait to read more but I hope I can ease the scanlator's pain tbh.

Users who are viewing this thread