The Daily Lives of Us Siblings

Dex-chan lover
THere is just a "trailer" but seem boring. well, look fine but these sibling get along like this not actually new and i have seen it before and even did great. maybe that why it seem off in compare

Dex-chan lover
As a man with little sister, fuck this comic actually telling the truth

Fed-Kun's army
As a man with a big sister, this comic is STILL telling the truth

Double-page supporter
I'll have to break the chain and say that as the oldest sibling this comic is in fact not telling the truth.

But it sure is when it comes to how my siblings feel about each other.

Qyn

Raws look interesting enough, hopefully this keeps getting translated

BCS

Dex-chan lover
There's like half a dozen of these brother vs. sister webtoons out there. Oddly popular topic in korea.

Also, are they childen of that Wii Fit woman?

TFW you want a loving huge from your cute little sister and she hits you in the arm. ?

Fed-Kun's army
There are several brother-sister pairings and you distinguish/match them by eyecolour.
It was a bit confusing at the beginning since the all look similar, intended or not.

This webtoon reminds of all the stupid shit me and my little sister use to do to each other, very nostalgic.

Man, if I were the little sister I think I would have beat him up a long time ago. I like how the siblings all have different dynamics. My big sister and I used to have a relationship like the little brother-big sister one, then we transitioned into the twins'one, and finally we buried the hatchet and actually started to get along for a change. No matter how unsufferable a sibling can get, it's fun to grow up together (unless you have that guy as a big bro)

Users who are viewing this thread