Ako to Bambi

i just randomly clicked on this but the story is actually interesting

thank you for picking this up

Oooohhhh I get it. It might be that...

It might be that the girl "spirit" Ako is actually an astral projection of the student Ako. She might also be the former classmate that the writer was reffering to. Reasons why Ako could not properly remember stuff when she's a "spirit" might be because she's in a dreamlike state in which she's not entirely aware of who she is (this actually happens in dreams too) and that may be also the reason why she only has hazy memories when she's awake (just like how we tend to forget our dreams when we wake)

Dex-chan lover
@SonOfTheSea Going by the story so far it's not quite like that.
Like, astral projection Ako part sounds right, especially as she has the same self-confidence issue and spirit disappearing when Ako wakes up, but she clearly isn't the former classmate, seeing as the guy said that this classmate used to call him Bambi, a nickname that Ako didn't recognize even after remembering his name after waking up and also most likely graduated high school already.

@Bluefox_1 Weeeell if you think about it..

How long has passed since mc dropped out of school was never specified (I could be wrong) and what he only said is that there is only one person that there is only one person in the school that called him Bambi. This is a bit stretching it out right now but there's still that possibility that the girl has forgotten about the Bambi name since she's the only one who calls him that along with it being possibly a long time ago.

*You know maybe the girl could also be the girl who killed herself but dem that's just dark and impossible... I think... HAHAHA

Dex-chan lover
This is clearly drama.

@SonOfTheSea @BlueFox_1

Let's review. Ako (student) held back a year (or maybe two) for some reason, and it is hinted that she attempted suicide before. Ako (spirit) couldn't remember anything, but when she was asked about her friends, the temperature drops (which I assume as her getting agitated). On the other hand, Bambi wrote a horror short story once during his high school time. Bambi also dropped out of high school for a reason he doesn't want to reveal. Now, there is a plot point about Bambi's "kind and serious" classmate from high school who "must have graduated by now."

Here's what I thought. Ako is Bambi's former classmate, and there was something that involved the two of them. Say, Ako found Bambi's short horror story and liked it (it is shown that she's a fan of ghost stuff, with her pillows and key accessories). Ako then told Bambi how much she liked it and wanted everyone to know about it, but their response was outside her expectation. Maybe Bambi got bullied, or maybe some incidents led to some other, Bambi decided to drop out of school and Ako felt responsible for it. She did it out of goodwill, but ultimately she was the reason Bambi dropped out. And so, she attempted suicide (kinda extreme though, so it's very unlikely). She of course didn't die, but because of her injury/trauma, she was to be hospitalized for some time and she had to hold back a year or two.

Also, Bambi is 18 years old. High School students usually graduate between the age of 17 to 19. Chronologically, it's entirely possible for Bambi's drop out and Ako's attempted suicide happened during their second year. If Ako got held back for 2 years, she would be 18 years old as well.

I hope they continue translating this to its current chapter which is already upto chapter 28 ^^

@mister_nobody

Yeah those are my thoughts too. Kudos to you tho for taking the time to actually type it all down including every possible loose ends. It may also be possible that Ako due to the suicide attempt you have pointed out, she may have suffered some kind of head trauma and that may be why as @Bluefox_1 said that she didn't recognize the name Bambi.

This story is amazing!!

Well, I was expecting a simple cute story (even after seeing it's high rating) and I would have loved that!

But it exceeded my expectations.

It has a surprisingly good and mysterious plot.

I just hope that the story doesn't turns tragic. I would like a sweet story

Contributor
First time I've seen the cover art scaled that high, so much that it left a huge gap.

Users who are viewing this thread