Koyoi, Kimi to Kiss no Chigiri o

@Mirai-nee I searched about it and found it only has 3 volumes, they’re officially translated in English and available online digitally.
I bought the 3rd volume first, thinking I’ve read till the 2nd’s end, but the last chapter of 2nd volume (ch-9) isn’t scanlated.

@ArpanaR Oooh I get it, since I'm not American I guess I'll have to wait for an scan from another country or an official release where I live. Thanks for telling me!

@Mirai-nee I’m not an American either, the English version is available online to buy, in other countries as well. You can buy the digital edition on google play, amazon (kindle), iBooks etc.
If you have a smartphone, you just have to download google play books from play store, search for the book name or author name, buy it there by net banking, credit/debit cards etc. after making the online payment, the digital version of the book will appear in your google play book library. - that’s the method I used to buy it
Also, if you have kindle, or kindle’s app on your android or iPhone or tablet or iPad, any of those
You can search for the book on Amazon, select the format ‘kindle edition’ and purchase it by digitally paying for it.
Similarly you can purchase it on iBooks....
for buying this manga, just search the name “The fox’ Kiss” or it’s author “Saki Aikawa”
I have bought many mangas online this way
Although you can’t do it if you cannot make online payments
For that you’ll need net banking, debit/credit cards, ewallets, or something like that

Users who are viewing this thread