Only Sense Online - Vol. 10 Ch. 57 - Toutobi and the Fairies

Man, really hope Yun and Toutobi get together at some point. They're both the "same kind" of people

Fed-Kun's army
Thanks for the translation.

Toutobi is my favourite, I'm glad she had more screen time.

Dex-chan lover
Seeing their skills done in combo like that ninja girl is nice, really gives of the vibe that it's a game.
Better than just randomly shouting attacks, which is what they usually do, *shrugs.

Dex-chan lover
It's a cannibal plant, so it's eating other plants?

I guess it won't be too dangerous then.

Thanks for the translation!

And nice to see some different party interactions this time.

Wait, I forgot about the situation. Are there only few people who know that Yuu is a male or something? It seems like everyone thinks he's a female already.

@Kurokaze I dont think Magi knows. Shes just playing along with Yun's "roleplaying of being genderswapped" since the game doesnt (normally) allow this.

Oh wait, nevermind. You mean the classmate.

Dex-chan lover
@Kurokaze : yup, just his 2 sisters, and 2 classmates know, and they are reinforcing the misconception from how the never back him up. Though 8 think the class rep is under the misconception yun is trans/gay with the ge der swap being intentional.

Though it does bite Taku from time to time, like the PvP tournament, since people think he is either showing off his GF (Yun) or has a childhood friend "harem" of Yun and his sisters ...

A Cannibal Plant? I think you got it wrong since it's not eating other plants I'd understand why you'd think Man Eating but not Cannibal.

Group Leader
@08914 raws say カニバル, or cannibal
If it was in kanji there might be some room for interpretation, but typically katakana is translated strictly phonetically, if that makes any sense

@potatofood is "See-Through" basically enemy/attack detection/forewarning?

Since it sounds like an X-ray kind of ability (that could have been used for the maze), but from what it's doing, it's "seeing through" the attacks.

Group Leader
@Ira_Acedia both "see-through" and "detection" as in seeing someone's thoughts/lies, reading their mind, etc is the meaning of 看破, what the author used. Not really an x-ray, if you get what I mean (probably not).

As a side note, the OSO wiki page for Yun lists it as See-Through, so we'll probably be sticking with that

"Ehh?! I was gonna dress you up in cute clothes as a reward, too!!"
"I guess I could still let you..."

...I feel like the author wanted their relationship to look cute instead of how manipulative and abusive it looks to me.

Fed-Kun's army
I forgot how high tier a waifu Toutobi is with how little screentime she gets.

Sickly Senpai
Staff
Super Moderator
@Spectrum My brain can't help but compare her to Touka from Utawarerumono for the same reasons (great waifu, secondary character-tier screentime). :)

Double-page supporter
Now for some reason I feel like the boss is going to try to eat the clothes made together with plant materials...

Too one minded prediction?

Users who are viewing this thread