1-nen A-gumi no Monster - Vol. 2 Ch. 8 - Sensei, Call me cute!

Dex-chan lover
... I'm starting to think he swings the other way. Or he's eunuch...

Dex-chan lover
If she had said that it was a teacher's duty to do her, he would have probably done it

Just my opinion here but the whole cute culture of Japan is not actually that arousing.
In manga they may look pretty, but if you have been to Japan, it is actually pretty cringy.
And yeah, if she is serious, she should quit school and start toward modeling, many people in Japan has done so (success or not is another matter).

siu

@zek777
Im not sure where you went, im guessing akiba, but most of japan is actually pretty normal. Maybe its because im half-jap and being living here half of my life but there isn't anything i would find cringy, besides in akiba that place is a whole different story.

Dex-chan lover
@ HuevoPodrido being dead inside is easy.

slowly creeping to that line at an exponentially decreasing curve will kill most people's mentality/sanity. like dying but unable to die.

Aggregator gang
@siu same went to japan for 2 months and didnt see this kawai stuff at all maybe a little bit in akiba but besides that nowhere else.

Dex-chan lover
His alpha levels were so high he became both asexual and aromantic ?

Dex-chan lover
I'm not a beta character defender but lets think carefully. Why would he risk getting fired just for one fuck? Want to fuck? Go to a brothel and keep your job.

sure she could sit on your face but then you wouldnt be able to see the real hot bonding going on

Users who are viewing this thread