Author 5Toubun no Hanayome
My wife Nino is so cute.
@AMetroid
Thanks a lot for the answers <3
I'll continue to read the manga then !

I wish you an excellent day !
Yup. Ichika win this bowl.
Like how she have ear piercings/
I don't know what to do. All the girls are best girl. This is a dilemma.
which group is better in translating this manga?
"...............Splitting image of sensei" ..........ARE YOU BLIND WOMAN?

Last edited 2 mo ago by Seihanda.

@Minezuki Read them side by side and come to your own conclusion.
If you pay careful attention, you’ll notice that even amongst the quintuplets their breast sizes vary. Surprisingly, the largest quintuplet chest actually overwhelmingly goes to Nino, followed closely by what is almost a tie between Miku and Itsuki. Perhaps this is owed to seniority, but this doesn’t explain why Ichika’s chest is 4th ranked amongst the sisters. Perhaps this is because as the eldest sister, she has been responsibly been giving nutritions meant for her to the younger ones, as a way of being the responsible onee chan we know she is, thus decreasing her breast size growth compared to most of her juniors.

This is when we realize that while Miku may be slightly larger than Itsuki at the moment, all the food that Itsuki ate will eventually reach into her chest, and soon Itsuki may surpass even Nino when it comes to chest size, which is extremely impressive considering Itsuki is the youngest sister and by virtue of age should actually have the smallest chest. This also explains why Yotsuba has the smallest chest; though by no means unimpressive, one must remember that Yotsuba runs and does the most physical activity, which in consequence burns a lot of fat and ends up decreasing Yotsuba’s chest size to even smaller than expected as the 4th sister.

We must carefully observe Itsuki’s growth; there is much potential in all the food that she eats as like any blessed manga heroine, all the fat goes to her chest rather than to her stomach.

tl;dr: Itsuki’s overeating is a tactical ploy to surpass her sisters in the Futabowl.
thundercloud
what give you the thought to write that reply?
Seoul
A man of culture indeed ?
respect
@Seoul
They are all the same.
@Seoul this is the first time I've seen anyone using breast size to predict the plot of a story
This is immediately my favourite harem story... This is coming from a guy that don't like harem tropes.
@Minezuki
> what give you the thought to write that reply?
It takes no time, and it could be fun to spot the differences.
ThunderCloud
i see
SPOILERS for chapter 58

Last edited 2 mo ago by InvinCybul.

When the anime comes out I'm fully expecting the next waifu war.

Edit: I'm now expecting the waifu war to be the first one to have more than two waifus fighting.

Last edited 2 mo ago by DANDAN_THE_DANDAN.

I'm excited for the reaction to the next chapter.
Yo, that score is 0.01 less than I remember. One of you better rate it a 10 or else...

Edit: Oh hey, the score's back up to good ol' 8.66 ^_^

Yes I keep count.

Last edited 2 mo ago by DANDAN_THE_DANDAN.

Anyone knows where LHTranslations went? Did they give up?
@DANDAN_THE_DANDAN
Yes. It wasn't profitable for them anymore, so they've decided that it's not worth it to put in even the minimal amount of work they did before.

Last edited 2 mo ago by InvinCybul.