Yuri Ichigo

Thank you soooo much for scanlating Futaribeya. I really really love that series. I appreciate the hard work done. May there be more chapters to come ❤️

Really appreciate Futaribeya. Whilst I do want to support the author I also don't want to give Tokyopop my money. The scum.

Double-page supporter
Well holy shit, I found Futaribeya probably a week or two before you guys took it from where it was left. I would have never expected for it to be almost up to date by now, thanks a lot for sharing lovely works such as this one and your other projects! <3

Eternally gratefull for restarting A Room for 2's translation, and introducing me to Hino-san no Baka as well.

Yuri Ichigo are doing literal gods works by scanning some of the best yuri mangas out there.

Dex-chan lover
Been quite some times since last updates. I've seen that Lily Marble and Futaribeya chapter were out from some times now.

Dex-chan lover
Sorry to ping you @Hatsuko but since DM are under maintenance that's the only way to reach you since I don't have Twitter.

@Hatsuko Is there any chance you would consider picking up Warikitta Kankei desukara ?

Anyway thanks for what you are already doing!

Dex-chan lover
Guys, are you alive? There is 2 chapters of Hino out already, and you always translated it in the same day as release. Pls dont say that this covid bullcrap got to you 😭😭😭 im worried 😥😥😥

Would it be possible for you guys to pick this up?

https://mangadex.org/title/24312/dousei-seikatsu/chapters/

Thanks for all the yuri.

Users who are viewing this thread