Joshikousei to Seishokusha-san - Vol. 1 Ch. 5

Dex-chan lover
So thicc! 😋
x15.png

Dex-chan lover
@Darklight99 probably because she is the cover girl maybe in the next volume I assume stuco will be next cause tsundere girl seems to be the one with more serious plot.

Then it will just keep on cycling like that idk depends on how long this manga will last

Dex-chan lover
I await the spicy doujinshis Tsutsugou will make on her path to becoming an artist. Sensei needs a raise for being such a kind and supportive teacher and having to deal with all these problem children.

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
What a nice teacher, not only does he not destroy her work or scold her, but encourages her to improve and gives advice on how to do it, is the teacher a saint?

Aggregator gang
@Richman
He probably had a sensei that encouraged him to pursue his dreams while he was in school, so he wants to honor them by perpetuating the cycle.

Dex-chan lover
Are there any manga where the M girl wins ? This kinda feels like the story is trying to get her out of the way to get to the other ones.

Dex-chan lover
It feels like this chapter went on for years. But I ain't complaining.
d(

Group Leader
Tsutsugou is already my favorite lol Gotta love how NOTHING fazes this teacher he is made of stone! and yet he has the sweetest pure intentions towards all of his students!

Users who are viewing this thread