Dex-chan lover
So we finally get a glimpse of them; the council of Karens.

Hey folks! We might be a familiar face, Black Cat Scans worked on House Husband for a little while back in the late 30s. (38, the rap chapter, is still a personal point of pride for me.) After seeing the series languish for months without updates from the other group who scanlates it, we decided to take matters into our own hands to get the yakuza goodness you know and love.

On a bit of a related note, we're going to be going back over the chapters /u/I_do_cooking_manga

so graciously did, and he's given us the okay to do so.

We tried to settle things amicably with the other group, but we've had sort of a circular situation where nothing comes out until I ask them if they're still doing it, at which point they suddenly release a chapter. Rather than having to prod them into working on their own series, we're going to be throwing our hat back in the ring.

inb4 evil jb subgroup

Dex-chan lover
>I bought a Benz with coupons
What the f, I need that super power

Aggregator gang
My god, getting a mercedes benz from the money coupon clipping, that's hardcore.

Aaahh! Than you so much for translating!!! The housewife Yakuza.....even Taty can slip and get the underhand. Aahh!! So excited!

Dex-chan lover
These women aren't Karens. Karens complain until they get what they want.
These women worked hard in each of their own craft to be a dragon.

Double-page supporter
"And you're saying what... bust it up?"
I can't with this dude 🤣

Dex-chan lover
Karens demand unreasonable thing without doing any work or even a hint of common sense.

Those woman are not Karens, they have common sense and skills lol

Double-page supporter
the way this is framed as the setup to a big shounen tournament or something has me dying

Users who are viewing this thread