Ranker’s Return - Ch. 11

ahaha mc shoked the noobs with his insane skills and he tought they want to backstab when they just were too shocked while watching to react

Fed-Kun's army
haha he's over thinking it but there still a chance that he'll get backstab so better be vigilant

tired of those misunderstanding and excessive paranoia... Duuude, he can react to a sneak atk from behind, don't tell he can't kill the 3 of them

@Odnaya I think he's being paranoid because it happened to him a few times when he originally played the game plus while he can react to an AI it's harder to react to 3 actual people trying to attack you plus if they were going to attack him they also have the healer on their side, also it's a tanker aka set up to take a lot of damage an archer for long-range and a magician who can also do long-range and just because he knows the casting time for the goblins abilities doesn't mean he knows the casting time for the magician so overall it'd be harder to take on 3 people who want to kill you and are also (possibly) veterans at this kind of tactic of killing players

Okay, yeah, it was suspicious but they really were just newbies shocked & amazed at his skill. And what would happen if they really added him as friend and learn of his real level o.0
But hey, they didn't try to kill him, so I hope he can appreciate it and realize the misunderstanding if he ever meets them again 😂

I knew he would get the pet egg. I wonder what kinda pet will hatch!

His process of thought felt kinf of deja vu. The exaggeration of miss understandings makes me recall of certain manga

@xMerle i wish you'll see that message.

If they were real pk they would have acted near the end (when they just shot the green dude) and at the end even if he needed just the egg, if he had take everything, i'm quite sure that he should have been able to kit them or just straight run away. And i suppose if a veteran see that kind of accomplishment he shouldn't be shocked, maybe asking if he's a smurf (second account) or some sh**
:)

Dex-chan lover
Whats weirder is that you have zero information of your party members, not even their level is shown to you.

Who would want to party with randoms in a game with both open PK and item drop on death?

As if randoms aren't bad enough without those things.

Fed-Kun's army
Sliiiiiiiight trust issues that boy, cant be nice to live like that :x

Tho that sort of game does push that...

Users who are viewing this thread