Machigatta Ko wo Mahou Shoujo ni Shiteshimatta

Double-page supporter
.......................................................................... (◉_◉) *click* follow

Fed-Kun's army
This is one of those manga that I really want those....*cough*pirate*cough* sites to get the english translation.

Magical girl parodies are in vogue right now, and thus also compete with one another for attention. With that in mind this manga reminds me of Pretty Bell, yet pales in comparison in terms of humour, action and characters.

Isn't to say that this won't be good, just that I personally believe there are better parodies out there right now.

Double-page supporter
This is beautiful, and I need more, seven months... why the hell is that other trash a priority over this masterpiece?

when i saw it, was hoping for some chp, but when ive checked
why? why only 1 chp!?

The One
Staff
Admin
It's unlikely there will be more scanlated chapters, the series has been licensed in english, Vol1 came out a few days ago...

Contributor
This is probably the only one reason I dug up my dusty book storage, and searching my old 8 inch thick Eng-Spa Dictionary

Double-page supporter
That sux... damn english licensers always ruining everything...

Dex-chan lover
Link to buy Vol 1 : https://www.amazon.com/Machimaho-Messed-Wrong-Person-Magical/dp/1626929335/

The cheapest way is buying the Kindle version .

Picked up volume 1 last week, just now getting around to reading it and wow this is too good.
Laughing at least once a chapter it's pretty funny stuff.

Gracias por la traducción. Esas mujeres llenos de fuerza i con cuerpos hermosas son muy interessante, jejeje!

Cough up or brush up, I chose the latter...

Users who are viewing this thread