Kaguya-sama wa Kokurasetai: Tensai-tachi no Renai Zunousen - Vol. 12 Ch. 119 - Kei Shirogane Wants to Show Off

Double-page supporter
Secret brocon is best brocon (and yeah, also the most realistic one XD)... And Shirogane is definitely my spirit animal at this point

Dex-chan lover
>When looking stealthily at an abyss, an abyss is also looking stealthily at you
Pottery

Dex-chan lover
The last time we saw her, she had a crush on Kaguya.

It's good that she's proud of her brother, but what a mean little thing she is.

Dex-chan lover
She isn't a brocon. She just got her ass kissed by her classmates, unbeknownst to them, when they complimented his (-> her) sense of style.

*bwahahahaha* page5. I don't know if a want to bleach my eyes or continue stare and laugh my arse off.

Dex-chan lover
I love the Shirogane's Dad. He had like, 3 pages, and he totally owned them.

Also, god the tsundere is strong with this sister. And seriously, it hurt to see how mean she can be to her dad and her brother because of that. I'm really not fond of this kind of things. Really, I can understand the "my dad is annoying" stuff, but it's not like the Prez is acting in a bad way with her, she could show a little more visible appreciation...

So Japanese middle schoolers dress like Chinese international students. Interesting.

Dex-chan lover
Mad props to translators for making dad absolutely based

BTW isn't washing laundry inside out the more money-preserving and cloth-lifespan-elongating method? Since you wash inside-out putting into bin inside-out shouldn't matter, right?

Dex-chan lover
I also owned a shirt with the long sleeves sown on. I can confirm, it is gay.

I member those atrocities:

Wcmkqec.png

edit: oh yeah, those also were a thing for a while:

oNhVU6H.png

daddy-o:

LvZ3qm4.png

Im into streetwear/fashion in general, this chapter gave me a good laugh (supreme fanny packs are gross btw)

Group Leader
I didn't expect shirogane to dress up like an edgy middle schooler, that was terrible

Users who are viewing this thread