Gal Gohan

Dex-chan lover
Cute chapter, tho the upfront question about if she wants to date Yabe and her not really knowing at the moment was a pretty good indicator of why this series works pretty well. It doesn't have super deep characters or anything but there's been some obvious thought put into them so that their reactions and motivations feel fun, light and work.

Group Leader
It would be really nice if someone could fix the chapters, I'm not sure who can or how that's done.

Contributor
Meh.
I hope this love triangle will be resolved fast, i don't want to see this for too long, except if it can help to develop our characters .

Dex-chan lover
...Road trip like on the first page might be nice side story.

This is a really nice manga, cute and fun to read. Keep it up, scanlators!

jak

Contributor
Wew. Fujiwara is playing hardball now. I still hope he ends up with Okazaki, but I'd be okay with Fujiwara as well. Harem ending would be ideal though.

Contributor
If the teacher is doing his job properly, he needs to do an inspection of her tan-lines. Very thoroughly.

Contributor
Fujiwara chapter = i pass.
She's obviously going to loose hard, it's annoying to read a romance chapter for a girl with 0% chance to win.

I would like it better if she was a support character instead of a love rival.
But i guess it will be usefull for good Miku progress for her final year in school.

jak

Contributor
@Siquall - I think Fujiwara is ahead of Okazaki. F is second year and O is first year.

Contributor
@jak. Actually 1 year already passed.
So Fujiwara is a 3rd (and last) year while Miku is second year.

20 chapters were needed for one year in the manga, so i guess we will at least get 60 chapters .

Dex-chan lover
Glad to see that Fujiwara got some development and that she...

!MIKU SEND A PHOTO OF HER WEARING A BIKINI¡

...oh forget it,Fujiwara,you can't.You just can't.

Users who are viewing this thread