God of Martial Arts

All hail Allen, the God of Martial Translations.

Thanks for the hard work man.

Well from what I've read it amounts to people doing shitty things for no apparent reason, just to appear evil or the bad guy. The characters feel so empty including the MC.

I guess they changed it to Peerless Martial God, since it's the same name as the light novel.

This is...very disappointing.

I wish the character development and writing was better.

Reborn into a new world sharing the soul of a martial artist, combined with a new dark energy.. Could be cool.
Just turned into another cultivation power fantasy.

Seems like the MC has a split personality disorder with the kind of writing this story has.

@MistahMoose
So it is one of those... Thanks for the warning. I will give it a try, since my 2 guilty pleasures are cultivation and isekai. But I hate when the MC changes his personality based on the need for drama. I will probably drop, but I am bored now so... xD

@MistahMoose
I think that biggest one right now is Tale of demon and Gods, not exactly an isekai, but the MC is quite steady and has solid character development.
I will put the other in a spoiler tag to avoid having a block of text in the comments.
- Spirit Blade Mountain is also quite good, I almost dropped during the second arc, because of the MC acting so weird, but I am glad I endured, because they explain it later. And the anime also complements it, like how he is shown as a diligent during the first arc and because of stuff, some people visit him and in the anime he was already up and 'training' while in the manga he was sleeping. It was just a little touch but makes a lot of diference.
- The shield hero is a good isekai, a little bit edgy during the first part, but it comes around eventually. But the 'edginess' is justified by the story's setting, religion and discrimination. Quite well made.
- The New Gate is an game isekai, quite good, OP MC and OP friends, nice battles, good character development and world setting, but unlike Death March that starts well and become Smartphone, New Gate keeps the pacing but doesn't change direction, OP MC finds OP monsters and doesn't hold back. But tries too hard to stay incognito and it pisses me off sometimes.
- RE:Monster is good. But it went for the MC having deus ex machina powers. He will ALWAYS have a skill to counter something, but it does fit the story, so I guess it isn't a problem.
- Dungeon seeker is also nice, but I think it started to go down a bad path.
- Maou no Hajimekata is quite edgy and a LOT rapey, but good.
- There was another one that I can't remember the name right now, MC is a weak boy, died getting beaten by his father, pretty dark, and desiring the power to 'take from the others'. He wakes up and some guys from the city makes him work and under pay him, he learns that he can steal skill and starts working hard on it, he meets an assassin that is alone and likes him and then they start working together.
- And another that I can't remember the name, the guy becomes a sword and is picked up by a black cat girl. Really nice and the pacing is going well so far.
Those are the ones I kind of remember now. But I will look later the names of the ones I forgot and update this. Cya HF.

Aggregator gang
Any have the link to the raws to this manhwa and not the ln?

The author/artists or whomever seem to have dragged this destruction of yun hai sect arc waaaay to long, I’ll stick wit it cause I kno after this it gets hella good and more harem candidates start appearing?

@MarceloYuri
The names of the manga you're referring to are:
[ul]Ubau Mono Ubawareru Mono
Tensei Shitara Ken Deshita[/ul]
Respectively.

Users who are viewing this thread