The Savior's Book Café in Another World - Vol. 1 Ch. 4

Contributor
OH GODDAMN IT THIS PERCEPTIVE GUY IS GOING TO INVESTIGATE AND CAUSE UNNECESSARY DRAMA ISN'T HE

Hmmm he is comparing her to the other Savior. But again, not suspecting anything would actually be weirder since she uses a ton of high level magic and he is the captain of the guards.

Dex-chan lover
I just want this to be a simple 30 year old high spec couple, is that too much to ask
I haven't read future chapters but I've seen out protagonist casting big scale magic during a storm with "hubby" by her side. I assume, after discovering that she is a savior, powers forced her to be implemented in their own affairs. I just really want this to be a simple romance manga, because that was the original reason in coming to this world
I wonder what powers the other savior has, aside from the prince being a die hard romantic

Nep

Dex-chan lover
I spy with my little eye...

A stalker.

@IrregularPerson For as long as a person has high lv magic, this would never happen. Actually this is the first time I have seen someone complain/request for the opposite of "Go big and loud like 'alphatards' " Its refreshing.

Also i can still hear Maine complaining about the difference in treatment.

Damn. I really like this series. Too bad it updates slowly. But I'm looking forward to this and hoping peaceful days remain.
Thank you so much for the chapter.😊

Aahhh, I wish this story didn't even have a villain. I just wanna read sweet book cafe romance.

Thanls for the update. I really do wish they just keep the SOL and romance aspect here and just remove the unwanted savior pest subplot

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the translation. The manga is so nice looking, artistically I mean.

Users who are viewing this thread