cotton candy scans

Hiii! I just want to thank you for picking interesting manga titles. Looking forward to your translation. Again, thanks. God bless. ❤

Group Leader
@yuchiyo Nope!! Not yet~
Maybe in the future if we recruit more redrawers who want to work on it!
Most of our team is mainly here for Akutsu and Natsu after all :D

I LOVE the projects you've picked up. I really appreciate all the hard work!!! Y'all are the best.

Group Leader
Love you guys, really! 🤩
Would you consider picking up Miniamaru Kareshi and Ohayou, Oyasumi, Aishiteru? These manga are wonderful, but there are both dropped (you can check it on mangadex). Thank you for your hard work! ❤️❤️

Group Leader
@Amethysteyes Hello! Thank you for the comments! I'll forward the titles to my team and see if there is interest ♥ We appreciate your support!

Hello! Just dropping by to say that I’m loving all of your projects so far! (especially the josei ones ☺️) Thank you so much for your hard work ❤️❤️❤️

Hi, it’s just that it kinda bothers me.. you already know about that other team that translated CVB and uploaded it after you did yours, right?. they have been uploading all through out the available manga-reading sites that I know of, and maybe this is only my opinion but I am not really satisfied with their translation, it seems inappropriate and sometimes it felt wrong. So I hope that your team will not stop translating CVB just cause other group tried uploading faster. I will still be waiting for your own version of translated chapters, cause yours are made thoroughly and much more accurately.

Thank you. More power cotton candy scan❤️!!!

Group Leader
@KeiEm28 Hi! We know already. Thanks for telling us!! <3 We will keep doing CVB as usual!

That group and their joint group is known for sniping smaller groups, we are not surprised.

Fed-Kun's army
Can I just say I love what you guys and your projects! Thank you for your hard work.
Fighting!

Joined the discord and I saw
great things and a lot of chizuru (like a whole lot of chizuru wink wink)
in there! CCS has friendly staff and stuff, and as a reader, their discord feels like a fluffy cloud so be sure to join the dark side

Thank you so much for all your amazing work! I’ve really enjoyed reading your projects. It’s amazing that y’all are both fast and high quality—the heroes we need but don’t deserve.

Thank you again!

Double-page supporter
You guys should pick up Mairimashita, Senpai, an amazing fluffy/mature shoujo romance that honestly deserves more attention lol

Thank so much. Looking forward with the kimi ni todoke special chapters to be translated to english. More powers!

Users who are viewing this thread