The Magic Chef of Ice and Fire - Vol. 2 Ch. 1 - Nine Green Dragon's Surrounded By Ice Clouds

"his cucumber is able to reach this level!"
I'll just leave this here hyuahhahahaha

"As she takes his cucumber into her mouth..." This just writes itself... lol

Double-page supporter
What the fuck happened to the art. It's like someone shot the original staff and some others took over.

to explain the change in art the people who were making this before dropped it and someone else took up the story which caused the art to change this also may cause the amount created to drop.

Dex-chan lover
I don't really mind an art style change via different artist taking over midway, this is nowhere near the first time I've seen one in manhua. But Christ, the characters aren't even using the same colors for basic ass things like their hair anymore. It's a good thing they specifically named her in that panel or I would've been like "Who the fuck is this chick with the white hair?" Maybe this fits the source material better. I dunno. I'm bad with Chinese names though, I still might have been like "who?"

im fine with the art change, but i gotta get used to the new characters. I hope the characters dont change TOO dramatically

Fed-Kun's army
oof I prefer previous artstyle instead of this one..
what a waste but its time to drop reading this series

Group Leader
i think the art is better actually-
the poses are stiff though
but this artstyle seems better than the other one imo

Users who are viewing this thread