Author Beastars
This gets really weird...like even weirder than it starts off lmfaooo
Called it.
Format is "award winning"?
i love this manga
yes, they're back!
Another increased in rating damn. From .23 to .26 in just a month that's awesome

Edit : .27

Last edited 3 mo ago by darkfrozen.

"one dimensional character? what is that?"
 - Itagaki Paru, probably
Yafya-sama, his weakness? Leave the guy alone or if you want him to become a beastar give gentle guidance. Fricken harassing him because his grandpa choose a different life than Yafya wanted! Is this beastar actually a villain?
Nah, he's a great Beastar. He's just got a grudge he can't get over. If he could let the past go, he'd be the perfect teacher for Legosi.
I can’t be the only one who wants to see Legosi take Yafya down a peg
All canines only want to be a good boy, deep down.
SHOT THROUGH THE HEART. AND YOU'RE TO BLAME!
I always wondered about how half-breeds would be drawn.

I was not disappointed.
Never thought the coolest character i would set my eyes upon would be an animal, after all these times reading manga... is this how furries feel?
Wow, A1 Pops right there
Finally a progress, I like the slice of life aspect of the manga but it needs action badly these days.
The best parts of this manga is the slice of life
First time i saw the tags i was like: "anthropomorphic? wh- shonen? WHAT? School life!?"
Yeah, Chicken Little's done it first but this one is really fresh...
Never thought I'd say this about drawings that include "teenage" and "furry" in the same sentence, but this ain't half bad. It doesn't fuck around, and it hits most of the common points that give us trouble out here in the real world. With a little more gore, maybe...
I've been wondering this throughout the manga but are hippos??? carnivores??? i swear they ate grass and cromched watermelons only