BEASTARS

Contributor
As a note, for those looking for something that is just plain good, this is one to read. Great characters and story-line. Legosi will win you over somehow.

Dex-chan lover
Oh there's no spoiler cover yet huh?

Well, I'm thrilled to see this manga on here! Recent developments are awesome.

The interview in the latest chapter was interesting - thanks for translating it!

Group Leader
This manga is absolutely fantastic, I'm head over heels in love with it. It's been a while since a series caught my attention the way this has. Thanks for your hard work translating and typesetting this, especially for the interview which was interesting.

Contributor
Best manga 10/10. Hot Chocolate Scans the beeeessSSSTTTTTTTT!!! Scans! Scans! Scans!

Also, Gouhin-san best master.

Legosi dropping bombs. Guy went from sounding like he wanted to break up (even if temporarily) to proposing. IN THE SAME SENTENCE!

Dex-chan lover
Legosi please, my heart and my sides can't take such tomfoolery.

Dex-chan lover
Really really liked the panda's dialogue in this chapter; good of him to let Legosi know that nothing he is doing is noble or will change society, he's just doing what he can thanks to (please don't be triggered people) his privilege as a carnivore who can subsist off plants. Using what advantages his birth and situation gave him to help those who don't have those advantages.

Also a really neat interview with the mangaka! I wonder if she knows about her western fanbase.

So glad I decided to read this series, it's actually really beautifully written and drawn.

And then she got eated. They ate out and then she ated her out. And shee livded happily enner after.

Dex-chan lover
Cute chapter. The slice of life chapters add so much to the world building of this series.

Contributor
OK nvm I'm back couple pages in, this is definitely Zootopia and it's amazing. Please give it a chance even if you're a little put off my anthromorphism.

Users who are viewing this thread