Golden Kamuy - Vol. 25 Ch. 243 - The Superior Privates

The tale is set in the time SIgmund Freud lived and worked in Vienna - he's still in time to make a much-needed cameo...

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for pointing out the key chapters in your credit page! Long running series always have this problem of bringing up stuff from previous chapters and I had to go look into them one by one since I can almost never remember when they took place, but I’m glad you made it so simple and easy for the readers.

Thanks for the update

A focus chapter about two of my least favorite characters...Noda's really hyping up this big clash at Sapporo though, hope it doesn't disappoint

Dex-chan lover
Goddarn this. First we have Professor Penis.
Now we officially get Detective Semen detailing a flashback while on a really long angry wank.

Dex-chan lover
@GMW33B
Well, it’s quite a problem if he was trying to sow dissent between Ogata and Tsurumi outside of Tsurumi’s own plans. Plus that whole tirade he went on about towards Ogata while he was in the hospital bed sounds less it could apply to him.

Not that I think Tsurumi is unaware of Usami being like this, or at least unable to guess that this is the sort of person Usami is given he’s been yandere for him since he was a child. He’ll probably have a time of disposal when he gets too unhinged, but for now, he’s the loyal lapdog Tsurumi wants to keep the others in line.

Fed-Kun's army
Love the latest volume cover.

If this ever gets animated they are going to have to make some changes to this entire sequence lol Noda is crazy af

It's always nice to see our favorite wildcat!
And I'm glad he can shoot again. He wouldn't be much of a threat if he couldn't.

Users who are viewing this thread