The Genius Princess's Road to Becoming Empress

Group Leader
I don't always have high hopes for a manhwa... but this better not fail my trust.

wow she is indeed skilled at sucking if I listen to the description. Hope she will sucks me too ...

@Fwaifuxsenpai from you "I don't always have high hopes for a manhwa... but this better not fail my trust." you called this a Manhwa So i thought you didn't know the difference it would seam it was just a mistake on your part Sorry.

Haha, the sumary was kinda weird, I came to the opinions to see what's up and I still don't know what to think, lol.

If you're just starting this, I HIGHLY recommend putting this manhua on hold and coming back in half a year because we're gonna be here, setting up the stage, for a looooooooooooooong WHILE folks.

@cinnamoncookie If you search the chinese name "天才郡主的成皇之路" in google, you should find the raw through chapter 14 on a website called bilibili, but 15-26 are locked behind a paywall

Getting her ass kicked because she wanna be tough. I'm surprised her little body doesn't get beaten broken

Wow, the description can never be anymore frank XD Most of times I see red rectangle with golden stars, I stay away from it. Lets see after few more ratings. Setting aside 10's and 1's; love it/hate it ratings, quite few are 9's, 8's & 7's.

Users who are viewing this thread