Ernak - Ch. 3

Fed-Kun's army
Int 40 and doesn't understand the concept of "accident" or be capable of analyzing own situation (including the machinations of MC towards self). :|

Well, with a simple discussion when he was what, 10? 12? He naturally understood who the person in front of him was. Now that he is 15, he can't understand that the MC is suspicious for knowing and calling him even though they do not know each other. Welp, so much for his "genius intelligence".

And wow, that dialogue to persuade him was so deep, with profound parallels to biblical events, showing him a second perspective of how things happened while avoiding to blow his cover and creating himself a fake identity to win his trust and... Ah no sorry, I was reading the wrong book, he talked to him like I would to my dog and that was it.

Aggregator gang
hahahah GOOOD BOY!
HERE HAVE SOME TREATS AND LIGMA!
DAFAK! I thought ghiz was lying holy fuck that was weak

Dex-chan lover
Talking to NPCs can be a pain, the conversations mostly goes like this....

Dex-chan lover
So easy to stop the villain's storyline with just 3 phrases? It wasn't your fault, you are a good boy, and it was only an accident. I will have to remember this lesson next time I time travel to confront baby Hitler. Can't forget the head pats, too. 😎

@Zael
PTSD doesn’t give a damn how high your intelligence is. It will cripple you all the same.
It directly afflicts your subconscious mind, and it can be like a cancer or HIV.
To use a physical equivalent: The strongest man in the world can still die of AIDS.

In the end, only love is what matters. Love can penetrate through the most broken/hardened hearts. Love covers a multitiude of sins—only love.

Dex-chan lover
if i have ptsd and i was told it was ok or anything else. i would want to punch this guy so much, like, what do u know?!

Users who are viewing this thread