Front Mission - Dog Life & Dog Style

Dex-chan lover
The moment this manga popped up on the front page, I got sad thinking that Front Mission pretty much died as a franchise...

I will believe this will be the last good thing I will see out of Front Mission. I salute you Games from an Era past.

Dex-chan lover
It is funny how the "USA" or western pigs are raping/killing shit all the time here yet historically Japan was known for their war crimes. GG mangakas.

American army has done their own fair share of war crimes. And still do them fairly often nowadays 🤷‍♀️

MD@Home
Oh? Are they going to mention about S-Type Devices?

Is Shin's memory of his brother hazy because of the device?
That would be a cool call forward to FM5.

Please enlighten me before I start, what does the "sexual violence" tag refer to in this manga? Please spoil me if needed.

@TrueGoddessReincarnation
One country is known for their war crimes 60-50 years ago.
Another is known for committing war crimes since 60 -50 years ago until even today.
Guess which one people would talk about as war criminals if they don't live in those two countries.

4 years ago - me: 🤩yay A front mission manga
mixed medic sniper brutally effective combo guzzles AP but all worth it to monologue to myself " where Yo legz at bro" to
powerless mobs and to mow down mobile weapons at a safe distance
go with melee weapons wut🤔? do you mean my handy dandy friend the shotgun 🤪?
IM torn between Frost and zenith parts 😨 Custom build it IS 😁

after first chapter....😐.. hu.....this manga...... is DARK...........LOVE IT!!🤣

@CongNong This is a manga based on the world and general settings you see in the Front Mission video game series. From the kind of combat and mech (Panzer), I would say that it's close to the Front Mission 3 game (on the first Playstation) as infantry and vehicles' weaponry are efficient against said mechs. (Only a few FM games has infantry as an efficient low-DEF force that can take down a Panzer. Front Mission Evolved is a bit too much in the future and FM3 has the kind of grue some story (though far less explicit) as shown in this manga.

@donoghu my childhood are Front Mission and Robot War :D But i dont remember anything about Front Mission 3, my favourite game is Front Mission 4.

It's kinda funny how anachronistic some moments in that manga are. Like taking pictures of robots in the middle of the city could get you arrested, except nowadays it is difficult to find a spot in the middle of a city without some camera recording it.

don’t know anything about the front mission games but this manga is sick af glad I didn’t discover it during the scanlating hiatus

Users who are viewing this thread