The Blue Eye of Horus: The Story of a Queen Dressed as a Man

Dex-chan lover
It lives! Glad it was not dropped. <3
Once some chapters pile up I am gonna reread the first chapter and the rest, major thanks.

Dex-chan lover
It feels like the narrative sort of fell apart after chapter 3.

Twi

At that point with all her friends and the elderly dead, there really isn’t any good people left in the harem. So though she might not be able to punish the tyrant, she could just threaten and exterminate the entire harem. Though she should, being so soft she probably won’t even think of this possibility.

Is it really Mary-Sue if Hatshepsut actually took power as a woman, one of only three other female Pharaohs, in Ancient Egypt?

Just because a character is based off a historical figure doesn’t mean she can’t be a Mary Sue as presented in this story.

Not that I think she’s a Mary Sue. My issue is for someone we’re supposed to believe will be a better Pharoah than her brother she’s hopelessly naive and way too soft.

Well, @nanze, not all leaders are born for the role with all the attributes for success. Yet, some leaders are burned in the fires of their mistakes--multiple times. Those that make it out alive often make even better leaders.

Users who are viewing this thread