Author Isekai Yakkyoku
"Do not be afraid, I am the cure."
@Rune thanks for the recommendation.
Was this dropped? @dexec
@MCX01
Of course not, new chapter came out few days ago thought it's only half of a chapter.
Needs herpes arc
@Soveregin Wait, didn't the black plague kill about a 100 million or more people? (Or are you talking about something in the manga?)
Ah! I feared it was dropped! Thank you very much for the update !
@walter_vi_britannia oops
What is the timescale of this story? They went from being unable to effectively tell disease to close to rivaling a modern day medical response. This seems too quick of a turn, I know it's rather ironic but I think this has become too unrealistic, think I might drop it.
My fav thing about this isekai is how the mc’s past life is actually relevant and he keeps his identity. He never sees himself as a kid, but a scientist. Also, strong dr stone vibes (in a good way)
Hopefully his brother doesn't become too prevalent of a character. There was something incredibly jarring about his introduction arc - like it was all pointless. He just ate up time for no reason.
Ah thank you cliffhanger now I have to wait 2 additional months for the next update. thank yoy
Here i go finished some manga with one sit and need to wait a few months to get a new chapter
Honestly one of my favourite isekai manga out there.
t h e - p e s t I l e n c e - g r o w s - e v e r - c l o s e r
Ah yes, the infamous East Idnia Trading Company
The MC wrote documents on preparing for counter measures against an outbreak in foreign nations. One of the things he specified was keeping in mind of the various cultural differences while preparing for countermeasures. Ironically, he didn't do this for one of his patients. If you recall he used a suppository of aspirin. I know Japan is very comfortable in putting medicine in their butts, but in the western world oral medication is preferred. Stop being a hypocrite MC.
@timetravelingcat

It looks like you didn't read the part where MC said they were administering the drug rectally because the patient was unconscious. You might want to work on your reading comprehension.
Coronavirus arc coming soon to countries near you.
@EpidemicGuy How ironic because of your name lol. But yeah this manga pretty much taught Hygienics and China paid for it. The virus was predicted years ago