Zettai ni Yatte wa Ikenai Isekai Shoukan

can't you make it with english translate? i wont blame it , but i think indonesian doesn't suit this manga , most likely manga it self is good but from reader perspectiv it just be boring to read an indonesian translate
with most respect to translator . . . ?

Contributor
This doesnt need to be translated imo, its another one of those kiss to buff the heroine. Also, its not that the mc is beta, but it doesnt seem like he brings anything to the table

Dex-chan lover
*cough* even shitty fastfood got their own fan y'know? Just let other people read what they want.

Also, goddammit Shiro stop playng FGO while walking!

Contributor
Ah, ok, follow. <3

ps: no meme or joking links in the description please, as a rule.

"Shoot your wad deep inside me, along with all your remaining life force so that I can level-up from your power. You? You'll die, but why should anyone care about a no-good virgin like you?"

Dex-chan lover
So i have read all the available raw and can't say the MC is that beta. I seriously want to know what's the criteria for "beta" by current young'un standard.

p.s. Both language has misstranslated line and i believe MC's name should be Yagi, not Yaki.

Dex-chan lover
@xyzzy You had me scared and then I was sad. But why did DN die for this? Did this take its place in whatever magazine?

Contributor
@Kiriha Usually it means a guy who one deems inferior (i.e. "if I were in that situation, I would have done X, but that guy did the inferior option Y); it's a dominance thing. So for example... the main character is a "beta" in the sense that

in those raw chapters thusfar, he has been too chicken to go through with having sex with the girl. Moreover, he seems useless.

Was going to comment about the translation and typing mistakes and all those stuff then I saw that page... ;w; hang in there you lonely Hero..

Users who are viewing this thread