Author Asura
Did you stop updating returner magic on dex?
Are you now keeping the famous series exclusive to your site or nah?
Absolutely bambaclad madlads y'all are
All the pages on asurascans site show up as twirly spinning load .gifs and I cant get your general chat to load on discord either... you guys ok or is it just me?
Looks like the curse of the "Returner's Magic" DMCA threat has hit Asura's >_<
Thank you so much for all the great series and bringing back a death is the only end for a villianious, thank you so much gents and ladies!
Thank you for all the updates!! It made my day!πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•βœ¨πŸ’•βœ¨πŸ’•βœ¨πŸ’•βœ¨πŸ’•βœ¨πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜Š
Thank you for scanlating "Death is the Only Ending for the Villainess" !!! I love it 😊
Thank you for translating Death Is The Only Ending For The Villainess ❀️❀️
Thank you for translating all the stories😊😊 i really love the work you've done❀❀ please dont disappearπŸ™πŸ™
Thanks for all the bulk updates!
God I fucking low this group. Bless y'all.
Asura : "Small translation group"
Also Asura : *translates everything*
Maybe when I get a job I’ll donate. Plz, god let that happen if it does I’ll edit this comment.
@VenerableAsura. COULD YOU PLEASE STOP USING PINYIN.
Cultivation levels, Geographical Locations (cities, countries, realms), Sects, Daoist Names/Titles, Martial Arts/Moves, Pills, flora and fauna = CAN AND SHOULD BE FULLY TRANSLATED.
Last edited 26 days ago by dula.
Well with 6 arms works can be done faster.
Nice great job.
@Dula Although we don't get many of them, our group's comment section is generally used to thank us when a reader appreciates our work. I don't see why your message couldn't have been privately messaged to me instead? Especially since you tagged me here.
Asure is my new fav scanlator ;)
@VenerableAsura to be honest, hadnt thought to use private message. my bad.
Allow me to use this opportunity as a new fan, to express my genuine appreciation and gratitude for what you'll do. THANK YOU for the great releases.
Thanks so much for doing Skeleton Soldier Couldn't Protect the Dungeon, I like this comic!