Asura

Looks like y'all are picking up pretty much everything Leviatan has been dropping with the wave of DMCAs. Any plans to pick up Sword Sheath's Child? https://mangadex.org/title/45167

Power Uploader
@mungobungo We try our best to diversify our content, and I usually strictly only pick up dropped series I've read ~ this not being one of them unfortunately. So, I'll keep it in mind but our hands are already tied at the moment.

Fed-Kun's army
Are you guys going to translate chap 90 of skeleton soldier as well? Hatigarm and friends did up to 89, while the current translation of 90 is... well, not good

Hey just saw that yall deleted the recent uploads for Reverse Villain, wanted to ask what was wrong with the chapters

Group Leader
Did you guys take down your website for the whole tappytoon thing, or is there just something on my end

Fucking bless y’all, not only omniscient reader, y’all even picked up returners magic

God. Fucking. Bless. U. All

Joined your Discord and then left it just after few seconds reason being Channel verification is too high, need to verify (adding phone no.) before doing anything in the channel.

Power Uploader
@SamPenDrag0n That was turned on for reasons I'd rather not mention, it seems to be resolved now so I've turned it back down to Low verification.

@Thoxi1026 Thank you, thank you! ;D

@reader67941 We did take it down so we could upgrade the host, but that didn't turn out quite how I wanted it to so I reverted back to the old host yesterday. All of our Korean manhwas are hidden and will stay hidden until further notice on our website but none of them are dropped. Hope that answers your question.

@VenerableAsura

No no, thank YOU

And also replying to most comments is very (insert something positive about u guys). Don’t know what word I’ll use so I’d just leave that to ur imaginations😊

Again, thanks!

U guys r awesome, lots respect 2 u guys. There's lot of good shit manga u guys scans. Thank you very much to u guys

I'm liking the new manhwa you guys picked up, The Villainous Empress. I appreciate the effort and wish you guys the best.

Users who are viewing this thread