Isekai Majutsushi wa Mahou o Tonaenai

Contributor
Get ready, humans of this world. This world where witchcraft is behind. I have enormous toy in this box. allow me to play with it.
This reminds me of the machine-translated blurbs for all those cookie-cutter cultivation manhua.

Fed-Kun's army
Sweet they made a manga of this, wish someone would pick up translating the novel it's been years 😔

Dex-chan lover
The folks of the other world could summon him, yet he doesn't know how to get back. How is that other world's magic behind at all? They clearly can do something he has no idea of.

@kaarme There is always some lost knowledges even today in our world. Like the fire that doesn't extinguish on water, we could consider that primitive technology but we still can't replicate it.

hmmm... a clone of that Isekai no Mahou wa Okureteru!? maybe some details are different....

Also that artist Koppamu... that name seems familiar.....

@gennoson ever heard of an oil fire, like one in the kitchen? throw as much water as you want on it but it won't get extinguished that easily. that's why we have those anti-fireblankets in professional kitchens usually.

And i recall this as a Lightnovel, no one picked it up thou so time to see what happens in it via the manga.

@dyoneva sorry i'm having trouble expressing myself, was talking about greek fire.
Btw you should stop taking people for fools when you don’t know what you are talking about

Fed-Kun's army
Yas nthis got a manga the novel is good, but its not progressing last update was 2017. With this manga I hope someone will pick up the novel again.

Dex-chan lover
Elf loli with twintails, dark skin, red eyes, and boobs?
Holy mother of god

Dex-chan lover
@gennoson : Unforunatly this site is filled with to many idiots trying the prove their mental superiority.

For theeecord I knew you were talking about Greek Fire (a famous ancient super weapon, if you have any knowledge of things beyound like 2 centuries ago you have almost certainly heard of it, but it is not the only famous list tech. Damascus steel is another, the modern version is not the same. so much has been lost to time it is not funny.
Plus development in one area does not mean you are developed in all areas, so a less advanced in general society could be more developed in 1 area with little issue. Like how the most successful arctic explorers were the ones who learned from the Inuit and other natives, they were less developed in almost every way, but much more capable in terms of dealing with the cold and arctic survival. A lot of development comes from necessity and accident, if his world did not need dimensional magic, then it kight never have happened.

Of course the more likely issue is probably closer to sliders, hopping worlds is possible, but targeting the right one when he was not prepared for the summon might be exceptionally difficult, and random travel is effectively suicidal.

Haven't read it yet (about to) but from the description and some other stuff, I'm interested.
Even if it ends up not being an absolute favorite of mine, it sounds enjoyable enough that I hope it isn't dropped.

And, especially thanks to all behind the release, always fantastic to get new content, especially given the current world situation.
Edit- rear it now. I'd like to see how this goes. Hope you guys keep with it. Good work.

Users who are viewing this thread