Nano Machine

images_(2).jpg

Found the novel. Nothing groundbreaking but I enjoy it. Unfortunately the translation for later chapters are not so great and filled with errors. But that’s qidian/webnovel for you. Bunch of greedy scumbags. They once threatened the translator of Reverend Insanity/Gu Master to release dozens of chapters in one day. Disgusting people.

Super bien et merci à la team "Cercle du scan", je suis arriver au chapitre 9 sur les autres sites. J'ai hate que vous y soyez aussi.

Dex-chan lover
Whaaaaaat, reaper scans didn't lock the next 5 chapters behind weeks of delays for mangadex? I don't believe it! Miracles do happen!

I hope this is just a story about hot blooded youth, and not finding six beautiful ladies to bear his children. But so far so good, loving the action.

The novel is actually very popular in Korea. So it should be quite good, right?

If you read any other stuff like this then you already know how it goes, and before you even start you should know if you will like or hate it. Its fine, nothing really special so far.

kinda wished the mc understood a bit more of what happened when his descendant gave him the nano. for the sake of the story ill push it to the back of my head since idk if he’ll reappear. i know why the technology is foreign and confusing but it bothers me a bit that he he doesn’t know who gave him it even after the descendant said it himself. otherwise though it seems interesting, like the others said nothing groundbreaking though

Dex-chan lover
I have no idea what's up with Korea and so many quality, or at the very least decent, manwha these last few months but keep it up

Users who are viewing this thread