Koushinchou no Kouhai ♀ to Teishinchou no Senpai ♂ ga Ren'ai ni Hatten Suru made.

Group Leader
I swear JasmineTea almost always translates the exact genre of manga I love. Thank you for your service, you magnificent being.

Group Leader
@Rabby @macarroiz I really don't get why people care about that so much. You're only going to limit your own happiness if you let yourself only find one type of figure attractive. The more you learn to find the charm in more body types, the higher the chances that you will find the charm in someone you enjoy being around and would be happy with, opening yourself up to more happy relationships.
Not even mentioning that constantly hating on physical attributes will only contribute to people's negative self image, (especially kids who are more susceptible to internalizing things like that and having them manifest as self hatred).

@FredFriendly
The way these mangaka usually draw their females, you'd think that Japan was overrun by HUGE breasted women.

I bet that's exactly why they draw their females like that. Because Japan is not overrun by HUGE breasted women.

Group Leader
@Male
I bet that's exactly why they draw their females like that. Because Japan is not overrun by HUGE breasted women.

Actually, if you watch enough Japanese "AV," you'd think that most women in Japan are actually very voluptous.

Double-page supporter
@kafka have you seen
https://mangadex.org/title/50036/until-the-tall-kouhai-girl-and-the-short-senpai-boy-develop-a-romance

Dex-chan lover
Why are you all focusing on her flat(??) chest when clearly the best part of her is her tummy? You fools. You clowns.

Users who are viewing this thread