Ore no Shibou Flag ga Todomaru Tokoro wo Shiranai

Fuck yes~! I love the novel and for the longest time it was stuck on chapter 98ish. I mean the author just isn't updating this novel all that often. I hope that this manga adaptation forces the author's hand and he starts work on the novel more consistently. TYVM Kirei Cake, getting a donation out of me for this

... and finally the manga is published.
I better support the author by supporting his favorite vtuber!

Why is it that right now, isekais for otome games and the like only get to be good at all when it is about the villain as they TRY or are FORCED to play the image of it?

Hope next chapter is seperated by pages, alwayd annoying to have to zoom to read text. Aside from that, great translation.

Fed-Kun's army
Damn this series takes forever to get a manga adaptation.
This is one of the Isekai series that I really like and enjoy. The WN series update speed sucks though 😅.
I hope everyone will enjoy this too. 😁

As a WN reader, this is a really good series. Def recommend, and I'm happy it got a adaptation.

Dex-chan lover
Oh damm, its Harold!!!!! A really good novel, so Im excited for this.

Im hoping more of Liam from Evil Galactic Lord to get adaptation, but this is fine too.

Dex-chan lover
@PsychoChief

there's one main love interest, other girls in the story is either admiring, respecting, or have debt to him, but not a love interest. There's only one and even that Harold is cold to her. Its the black hair girl in the cover.

Users who are viewing this thread