Tensei Shitara Ken Deshita

Power Uploader
Only manga I've read which is better than its light novel.

Contributor
man, the art here is so good, the poses are really awesome too. and Fran is seriously just too awesome!

Dex-chan lover
Honestly Re-Monster was a good premise ruined and becoming an author masturbation script with Rou stomping and fucking his way to victory almost unchallenged. There are plenty of ways to make characters strong (or on this case swords as well) without being so horrible OP that have no challenge at all sans very specific situations.

The sword starts as a mid-high (no top) tier sword and Fran is really limited stat/level wise and really struggled against the Demon despite the plethora of skills the sword grants. It also helps that the focus is about their relationship as much as fighting leveling up instead of using the old shonen cliche "focus on cool battles ignore character development" creating a more heartwarming story

Double-page supporter
> "random monster draw" the evil god give them lot boxes? what a scum!!!

Proving once and for all that gachas are a creation of evil. :p

Aggregator gang
Courteous Fran <<<<<<<< Barely-Containing-Her-Unfathomable-Rage Fran

Uh, yes..I'd like one "Fran" to go, please.
Oh, and add a side of curry.

Dex-chan lover
Yeah!! Kill that f*cker Goblin Rou! Hahaha! Feels good seeing him die... XD

I am a little dissapointed with this manga, Not because they tone down a notch the gore, Not because they are translating the history to the manga so bad, Just because they change a little bits of personality that are really important for the development of Fran.

Fran is hella cute in this manga, But i like my Fran more Sharp-ish than cute.

Fran is the best of this manga :3.

What a completely worthless guildmaster. She killed the demon on her own, she deserves every bit of the rewards, including the mana crystal and corpse. He says others would complain if she kept the corpse? So what, screw them, let the whiners whine. Same with the rank up. Why give any shit at all just because some nobodies complain? This must be some weird japanese cultural thing where they care about random people's baseless complaints.

Dex-chan lover
@silverlightning what are you talking about?
the gm acknowledges that she deserves the corpse and the crystal, and even defend her right to that against some asshole trying to claim the corpse

Users who are viewing this thread