Ryuu to Yuusha to Haitatsunin - Vol. 2 Ch. 13 - The Bandit, the Tube, and the Courier

Bus

There's a more throughout explanation in one of the last 10 chapters of Golden Kamuy, about the Meiji era couriers being armed

Fed-Kun's army
Hmm... I think this might be the first time i've encountered a setting where Elves specifically adhere to the logic that the bow is a man's weapon. The sling is an interesting compromise...
Going by future raws, though, Yoshida is still all for the gunpowder fire crystal revolution, since she upgrades to a better, more gun-like lock action weapon later.

Dex-chan lover
As for the elf who told Yoshida she wasn't allowed a bow, he was found dead with his skull caved in by a rock in an alleged "wild animal attack".

Fed-Kun's army
@IrregularPerson Chapters 6 & 7; the organized crime ring that Yoshida tried to deliver mail to because she accidentally got her senpai's bag. The Legal Army "audited" them.

Edit: Also, two of those folks at the end we first met in chapter 5.

Dex-chan lover
Damn it I love this manga, regardless of how many times I repeat myself.
Thanks for translation!

Aggregator gang
This manga would be the perfect book to localize, I would love just picking it up and reread the lore from the bookshelves.

Dex-chan lover
Whoever played Bannerlord recently knows how a thrown rock of some random peasant can f*** you up

Fed-Kun's army
"Molga unleashed her special armor kick!
But it was just a normal kick."

Lmao

Dex-chan lover
Damn Yoshida with a sling was so damn cool, no gun can compare to that

orp

> Yoshida used Boomstick
> Caterpillar is confused

Users who are viewing this thread