Saotome Senshu, Hitakakusu - Vol. 7 Ch. 84 - Saotome Senshu, Let's Eat

Dex-chan lover
lmfao i havent done that shit in years, and thats suppose to be done by guys lmfao

this MC is never gonna come out of his beta shell, and I am fine with that cuz the FMC is alpha AF. Dont mind when the roles are reversed every once in a while.

pussy MC its aight ur GF will lead u

Aggregator gang
PSA: Mangadex has now a blocking option, which lets you see the blocked user comments like "This post is hidden because you blocked kronix." Click on the user to block to use the option.

Dex-chan lover
@guffynator

-removed image due to troll bullshit

Mod Edit: @kronix, this is your *last* warning. Stop trolling. If I see one more troll comment or comic, you'll be facing disciplinary action.

@guffynator thank you very much

on the chapter itself though, Yae with her awkward way to console Satoru is the highlight for me even though this mini arc is about Maho's flashback

guys spending their days reading manga calling people pussy or beta, the irony could not be more real

Dex-chan lover
Can confirm @guffynator <3

Way more enjoyable now without having to read awful comments like the ones from kronix

Dex-chan lover
This and the last chapter.
mqdefault.jpg

Instrumentality Instigator
Staff
Super Moderator
@kronix
This is your *last* warning. Stop trolling. If I see one more troll comment or comic, you'll be facing disciplinary action.

Users who are viewing this thread