Is It Wrong to Pick Up Girls in a Dungeon? - Vol. 10 Ch. 84 - The Hero's Strike

Dex-chan lover
Great job with the release!

About the chapter:

"What you possess.... is a plot armor so ridiculous that it makes a fresh lv 2>>> than several lv 4 veterans combined"

Group Leader
OMG that was quick.
7 hours. In just 7 hours the translator took all the recommandations and cleaned/translated/typeset another chapter.

That's too quick. Don't spoil us ?

Double-page supporter
Niceee, but take it slow, have some rest.
Thank youu!!

I'm hyped as f, thank you translator, also, font's so much better now.

Great work! This font definitely feels better than the former!

Contributor
I still dont believe, you re doing scanslation job two times. It seems your experience like an ex scanslation group.

I think rather then complaining we should enjoy his hardwork and help these unknown groups to find better cleaners so they can do a much better job next time. I hope they also don't drop this manga like one time scans.

Aggregator gang
after few more chapter, it will pass 1st anime season ...
(kinda planned tough, since 2nd season anime will soon appear in few weeks)

How a weapon from a lvl 6 got broken by defeating a lvl 5 when wielded by a lvl 2? So far when he uses Argonaut every weapon gets smashed, so he would lose Hestia Knife if he were to use it.

@Abetillo

In the series, there is a special enhancement that can be forged into super high quality gear/weapons called "Durandal." Gear with Durandal are "invincible" and can never be shattered/broken; however, they still get dull and need sharpening using special materials every now and again. Bell's knife a.k.a. Hestia Knife has the Durandal enhancement because it was forged by Hephaistos herself. Bell's Argonaut ability is pretty fucking OP when fully charged and most any weapon, outside of those with the aforementioned Durandal trait, will be severely damaged by the force generated.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the translation again man...
This seems like the MC has now become awfully powerful with all these one time abilities but active is better than passive so... it's not that much good...

Dex-chan lover
magic sword, break after 1 strike
Boss item drop, Break after 1 hero strike.

what an useful piece of gear they have there

Users who are viewing this thread