iltrof

Hey, thanks a lot for picking up Shukan Brick, I was pretty sad when it was dropped by the previous group.

Group Leader
@reborn96 You're welcome :)

it'll slow down considerably after chapter 60, because the author is drawing these """weekly""", but I hope to keep it up as it comes out.

Group Leader
@aidenjoon the two mangas I'm doing at the moment have short chapters and I can do the cleaning quickly enough, so I think for now I prefer the simplicity of not having to worry about the organisational part of splitting my work with others. Maybe if I ever take on a full-sized project again... but I don't really have any other mangas in mind yet.

Appreciate the offer though :D

P.S. mangadex doesn't notify me whenever someone leaves a comment here, which is why it took me a week to even see this.

don't give up to update Please Go Home, Akutsu-san! again and thank you!!! 😁😁😁

Fed-Kun's army
Mr. Translator, I was reading Please Go Home, Akutsu-san! and while doing so I was imagining what the large sfx meant since they weren't translated/redrawn.
I would kindly ask if you could translate them for us and just put them on the side of the panel somewhere.
Thank you for your work, I am enjoying the mangas you are selflessly bringing to us.

Do you have a discord or anything to that effect where announcements are made when any of your chapters are dropped or alerts that it is getting postponed rather than refreshing thought the day?

Thank you for the joy Akutsu has brought to me. I wish you well with uni and your own project.

Users who are viewing this thread